The Cedarburg Education Foundation provides a means for schools, individuals and businesses to work together to help students achieve their potential by providing financial support through private funding.
Goals & Objectives
- Stimulate outstanding academic achievement and provide enhanced learning opportunities to students.
- Increase local business, civic and community involvement within the school district.
- Support outstanding achievement by students, teachers, administrators and support staff.
- Stimulate the introduction of innovative educational opportunities that will enrich the quality of education.
- Provide a continuous funding source for programs that inspire all students to succeed.
The Cedarburg Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation that was created in January of 2006. The CEF is a self-sustaining partner with schools and community, sharing the pride, passion and excitement of creating educational excellence for our students. The Foundation prudently receives, manages and invests contributions to achieve the optimum benefit for the children of the community. The CEF provides grants and additional funding for special projects geared toward enhancing academic achievement. Grants support curriculum innovation and the equipment and materials to implement that curriculum, and fund special programs or projects for School District students, teachers, administrators and staff members.
The Cedarburg Education Foundation (CEF) is more than a partner, it is an integral part of our fabric that makes Cedarburg School District an outstanding place to work and learn. Great learning and teaching opportunities have become outstanding learning and teaching opportunities, fostering entrepreneurship, innovation and inquiry. With the foundation’s support, we are able to amplify our outstanding academic achievement.
Mr. Todd Bugnacki, Superintendent