The Cedarburg Education Foundation is a 501(c) 3 non-profit corporation that was created in January of 2006. The CEF is a self-sustaining partner with schools and community, sharing the pride, passion, and excitement of creating educational excellence for our students. The Foundation prudently receives, manages, and invests contributions to achieve the optimum benefit for the children of the community. The CEF provides grants and additional funding for special projects geared toward enhancing academic achievement. Grants support curriculum innovation and the equipment and materials to implement that curriculum, and fund special projects for School District students, teachers, administrators, and staff members.
2019 Fall Gala
Save the Date!
The Cedarburg Education Foundation Fall Gala will be held on Saturday, November 9, 2019 at The Barn at the Bog! Join us for a fun evening of fundraising, dinner and dancing! Come back soon for more Gala details.
- The Cedarburg Education Foundation provides a means for schools, individuals and businesses to work together to help students achieve their potential by providing financial support through private funding.
- CEF Supports Outdoor Learning for CSD Students | Innovative Scientist in Residence Program Grant Approved May 22, 2019
- This German company donated $100,000 to the Cedarburg School District for engineering programming April 1, 2019
- Westlawn Students Enjoying ThinkFun Games March 11, 2019
- CEF Bash in the Burg November 27, 2018
- Ozobots at Parkview October 28, 2018