The following criteria have been established to help guide the grant application process. If teachers have questions about the application process, they may contact a member of the grant review committee.
Coming Soon: 2020/2021 Grant Application Form
(check back in October to submit a grant application online)
Consideration will be given to projects having the following criteria:
- The application describes a well-conceived educational plan and applicate has completed the application form properly
- The project has the potential to be used in other classrooms or schools; other teachers may be able to use the results of the project
- Project impacts more than a few students, teachers or staff
- The project is targeted toward an audience identified as benefiting from enrichment
- The project will make a difference for students and has the potential to improve the quality of learning in CSD
- Project Demonstrates a unique or improved approach to enhance education
CEF will fund:
- Technology that promotes educational excellence and innovation
- On-site or off-site programs that promote innovative learning experiences
- Authors/experts who educate and inspire students and teachers
- Ideas that promote CEF mission
CEF will NOT fund:
- Building improvements (i.e. furniture not related to collaborative learning, playground equipment)
- Projects that would dictate curriculum changes to the District
- Projects where funding is or should be available through the district
- Projects inconsistent with District curriculum guidelines
- Staff positions historically funded by District
The Cedarburg Education Foundation provides a means for schools, individuals and businesses to work together to help students achieve their potential by providing financial support through private funding.
Goals & Objectives
- Stimulate outstanding academic achievement and provide enhanced learning opportunities to students.
- Increase local business, civic and community involvement within the school district.
- Support outstanding achievement by students, teachers, administrators and support staff.
- Stimulate the introduction of innovative educational opportunities that will enrich the quality of education.
- Provide a continuous funding source for programs that inspire all students to succeed.