A Night at the Oscars: DREAM BIG
Saturday, November 9th – 6-11:00 PM – The Barn @ The Bog
The Cedarburg Education Foundation (CEF) Fall Gala will be held on Saturday, November 9, 2019 at The Barn at the Bog!
The Evening’s Agenda:
- 5:30 pm: Shuttle Buses Begin Departing Cedarburg (all participants will be notified of pick up time and location by email)
- 6:00 pm: Check In and Cocktail Hour
- 7:00 pm: Sit Down Dinner
- 7:30 pm: Gala Presentation, Fund A Need, Live Auction and Dessert
- 8:15 pm: Silent Auction and 50/50 Raffle Closes
- 8:30 pm: Ashley Elle and Nashville Band Performs
- 9:10 pm: 50/50 Raffle Drawing
- 9:15 pm: Pick up of silent auctions
- 9:30 pm, 10 pm, 10:30 pm 11 pm: Shuttle bus departs
- 9:30 pm: DJ and Dancing
- 11:00 pm: Event Closes
Walk the Red Carpet with us! Purchase your tickets and start planning your Oscars attire now. Enjoy live music from Ashley Elle and Nashville musicians! Complimentary coach shuttle service to and from The Barn at The Bog will be provided. Pick-up/drop-off locations include Cedarburg High School, Downtown Cedarburg (Mill St. and Washington Ave.), or Thorson Elementary.
CEF provides a means for schools, individuals and businesses to work together to help students achieve their potential by providing financial support through private funding. Join us for a fun evening of fundraising, dinner and dancing!
CEF will be using an online registration and auction platform this year. Click here to register for the event and to view the auction items.