Tickets at the door will be sold for $40.
- The Cedarburg Education Foundation provides a means for schools, individuals and businesses to work together to help students achieve their potential by providing financial support through private funding.
Facebook FeedJulie Cosich Collins
2 months agoCongratulations to the Cedarburg Education Foundation Board for an outstanding Gala this past weekend. We, as your Alumni, couldn’t be more proud. A special shout out to Gala Chair and Chamber Volunteer of the Year, Deanna Montague for leadership of this event! And a final thanks to all of the teachers and staff of the Cedarburg School District that make it all possible for the kids. We are lucky and grateful for you❤️! ... See MoreSee Less
2 months agoThe Cedarburg Chamber was proud to present our excellence awards at the Annual Meeting & Awards Presentation presented by Port Washington State Bank on November 11. From left are Lois Roeske, PWSB and Chamber Board President, Maggie Dobson, Chamber Executive Director; Amy Miles from Spark Plug TVG Financial, Samantha Michalski from Non Profit of the Year Cedarburg Art Museum, Steve Michalica and Mary Champeny from Legacy recipient Wayne's Drive-In, Jeff Plaster from Business of the Year WILO USA LLC, Ben Carr from Chamber Service Award recipient Turnhall Financial Group - Thrivent, and the first PWSB Cedarburg Community Volunteer of the Year, Deanna Montague, for her work at Cedarburg Education Foundation and Cedarburg Junior Woman's Club. Congratulations and thank you to all! ... See MoreSee Less
- Art donation made by Karen and Paul Yank of Cedarburg, Wisconsin 10/31/2021
- Cedarburg Education Foundation Proudly Presents the 2021 Bulldog Gala 10/13/2021
- Press Release – Cedarburg Education Foundation “In Honor of a Teacher” Grant Fundraising Campaign 11/16/2020
- Press Release – Cedarburg Education Foundation Grants Awarded 09/14/2020
- Press Release – New 2020 Board Members & Officers 07/13/2020